RewardFree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RewardFree

Great Prizes | Fast Shipping | Great Staff | Great Forums | Fun Time | Events | And More

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Certain Type of Guitar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zzzax

Zzzax

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-09-23

A Certain Type of Guitar Empty
PostSubject: A Certain Type of Guitar   A Certain Type of Guitar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Does anybody know any model of guitar that has two volume knobs, or one volume knob for each pickup? I've been looking all over and can't seem to find any info WHATSOEVER! It doesn't matter the price. Or maybe someone knows a website where you can design your own custom guitar ans then they'll make it for you? Anybody have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Type of Guitar   A Certain Type of Guitar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:14 pm

Zzzax wrote:
Does anybody know any model of guitar that has two volume knobs, or one volume knob for each pickup? I've been looking all over and can't seem to find any info WHATSOEVER! It doesn't matter the price. Or maybe someone knows a website where you can design your own custom guitar ans then they'll make it for you? Anybody have any ideas?
Sorry, I play plastic guitar.
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Type of Guitar   A Certain Type of Guitar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Haha! That's okay. I'll just keep looking! But if anyone else has any info, feel free to post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Type of Guitar   A Certain Type of Guitar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Certain Type of Guitar
Page 1 of 1