RewardFree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RewardFree

Great Prizes | Fast Shipping | Great Staff | Great Forums | Fun Time | Events | And More

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resistance: Fall of Man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zzzax

Zzzax

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Resistance: Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Has anyone ever played this game? I don't have a PS3 (yet... lol! ) but I'll be getting one soon, and this will probably be the first game I get! My friend has this game, and it is REALLY SWEET! The graphics are good, the controls are excellent, and I really like the multiplayer! Anyone own (at) this game?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Benj-93

Benj-93

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:02 am

I have seen it onYouTube, but i havent actually played it....., isnt the second one coming out soon....
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreeXbl.tk
Zzzax

Zzzax

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:35 am

Yes! And it should be even better than the first! I'm really excited to play it, because I know my friend will get it right away, and then I'll get when I get a PS3!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:17 pm

If I had a PS3, I'd get that game. I heard it's short though.
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:54 pm

Killer wrote:

Yeah. That's the one bad thing about it. But if you set it to like SUPER-HARD difficulty, it'll probably take a little longer to beat it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Zzzax wrote:
Killer wrote:

Yeah. That's the one bad thing about it. But if you set it to like SUPER-HARD difficulty, it'll probably take a little longer to beat it! lol!
It looks like the Gears of War of PS3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance: Fall of Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RewardFree :: Games :: Playstation Gaming-
Jump to: