RewardFree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RewardFree

Great Prizes | Fast Shipping | Great Staff | Great Forums | Fun Time | Events | And More

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-Rock Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zzzax

Zzzax

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post-Rock Music Empty
PostSubject: Post-Rock Music   Post-Rock Music Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:44 pm

I've really been getting into post-rock instrumental alternative music recently! I don't know if you've heard it before, but if you haven't, it's really powerful stuff! Bands like:

-Explosions In the Sky
-This Will Destroy You
-Godspeed You Black Emperor!
-Mogwai
-Isis

There's a bunch not listed here. These are just a few that I could think of off of the top of my head! If you haven't heard this type of music, I would definitely Google it and check it out! Or, if the warez section is approved, I can post a few links to download!

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Benj-93

Benj-93

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post-Rock Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Rock Music   Post-Rock Music Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:03 am

i havent even heard of that genre hahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreeXbl.tk
Zzzax

Zzzax

Post-Rock Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Rock Music   Post-Rock Music Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:39 am

I'd check it out when you got some free time! Seriously, it's amazing music! Way different than like every-other genre (sort-of) but yeah. Definitely worth a Google, or just search any of the bands on iTunes!
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Number of posts : 117

Post-Rock Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Rock Music   Post-Rock Music Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Never heard of.
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Post-Rock Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Rock Music   Post-Rock Music Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:31 am

Definitely check it out! You won't be sorry! geek If you don't like it, I'll give you 5 minutes of your life back!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post-Rock Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Rock Music   Post-Rock Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-Rock Music
Page 1 of 1