RewardFree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RewardFree

Great Prizes | Fast Shipping | Great Staff | Great Forums | Fun Time | Events | And More

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warez Section?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zzzax

Zzzax

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Maybe there could be a warez section of the forum! I could post a lot of cool stuff, and it would ALL BE FREE! Very Happy I like free stuff!
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Number of posts : 117

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:21 pm

Zzzax wrote:
Maybe there could be a warez section of the forum! I could post a lot of cool stuff, and it would ALL BE FREE! Very Happy I like free stuff!
What's warez
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:23 pm

A warez forum is one where you can download free files such as music, movies, TV shows, PC games, etc. Basically anything you can think of to download can be found in a warez forum. I think a section would be cool on here! I got a lot of things I can share! Very Happy

Some people consider it to be illegal, but I consider it helping out a friend so he doesn't have to pay for it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Zzzax wrote:
A warez forum is one where you can download free files such as music, movies, TV shows, PC games, etc. Basically anything you can think of to download can be found in a warez forum. I think a section would be cool on here! I got a lot of things I can share! Very Happy

Some people consider it to be illegal, but I consider it helping out a friend so he doesn't have to pay for it! lol!
lol
Back to top Go down
fearme619

fearme619

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:15 pm

yeah, zzzax is right. you can get literally anything on some of these forums [ PC games, music, the lastest movies]
Back to top Go down
Benj-93

Benj-93

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:51 am

Yer but the thing is....It is illegal to share files over the internet.....

Anyways if it got found out Admin would be in big trouble and the forum would probably close....
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreeXbl.tk
Zzzax

Zzzax

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:10 am

Benj-93 wrote:
Yer but the thing is....It is illegal to share files over the internet.....

Anyways if it got found out Admin would be in big trouble and the forum would probably close....

Oh yeah... Never thought of it that way. Well, if you guys want something, you can PM me or fearme619 (if he's up to it Very Happy ) and we'll do the best we can to get it for you! A "Get Free" forum might as well include other stuff! lol!
Back to top Go down
fearme619

fearme619

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:05 am

true, and the thing is, its illegal to share things for money
hey, it is reward FREE right?
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:06 pm

I'm not going to jail...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warez Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warez Section?   Warez Section? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warez Section?
Page 1 of 1