RewardFree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RewardFree

Great Prizes | Fast Shipping | Great Staff | Great Forums | Fun Time | Events | And More

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Have a Wii?

Go down 
+2
Chives
Zzzax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zzzax

Zzzax

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:22 pm

I do, and i gotta say. I love it!! It's so awesome to actually be doing motions, or actually shooting, and stuff! I'm not dissing on Sony or Microsoft, but I think Nintendo really did a nice job! PS3 and Xbox have way better graphics, but thw Wii is a TON of fun?

Does anybody else have one? If so, what's your favorite game?
Back to top Go down
Chives

Chives

Number of posts : 23

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:49 pm

Ive got a wii I like playing mario kart on wifi
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:24 pm

I've been meaning to get Mario Kart since I first heard it was coming out. I still haven't, but when I do, I'll PM you my Friend Code, and we can race each other! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fearme619

fearme619

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 am

i kind of have a wii. i use my neighbors all the time cause i dont want to buy one myself =]
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:34 pm

You should get one though! THIS WEEKEND!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Benj-93

Benj-93

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:00 am

I dont but i might gt one with the Wii Fit.....they are cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreeXbl.tk
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:34 am

Wii Fit is really fun, and well worth the... how ever much it costs! Very Happy There's so many things you can do, and they're all exercise related! If you do get/have a Wii, I'd go for Wii Fit!
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

Number of posts : 60

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:00 pm

I'm probably going to get one just to play Mad World. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fearme619

fearme619

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

yeah i cant wait for the weekend so i can use the wii perfect shotgun at zzzax's house
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:00 pm

fearme619 wrote:
yeah i cant wait for the weekend so i can use the wii perfect shotgun at zzzax's house

I was wondering, how do the 3rd party guns compare to the Wii Zapper?
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:54 pm

Predator wrote:

Alright, I have the Nyko Perfect Shot Gun, and I just got the Wii Zapper today, and it all depends on your taste, but personally, I do like the Nyko Perfect Shot a little better, with the Zapper a very close second! The Perfect Shot feels way more realistic, and when playing any shooting game, (Like House of the Dead 2+3) it feels way better! They both have about the same accuracy, but the Perfect Shot is a little heavier, so it's weird switching between the two all in one round of shooting zombies! But if you're deciding between which one to chose, I'd probably go with the Nyko Perfect Shot, but if you can get both, do it! Then you can have a 2-player shoot-off and you'll have different guns to have fun with! Also, if you decide to get the Zapper, Link's Crossbow Training is WAY better than I expected! There's a TON of levels to play, and they're all a little different. It's almost worth getting the Zapper just for the game!

But yeah, there's my 2 cents! Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:16 pm

Zzzax wrote:
Predator wrote:

Alright, I have the Nyko Perfect Shot Gun, and I just got the Wii Zapper today, and it all depends on your taste, but personally, I do like the Nyko Perfect Shot a little better, with the Zapper a very close second! The Perfect Shot feels way more realistic, and when playing any shooting game, (Like House of the Dead 2+3) it feels way better! They both have about the same accuracy, but the Perfect Shot is a little heavier, so it's weird switching between the two all in one round of shooting zombies! But if you're deciding between which one to chose, I'd probably go with the Nyko Perfect Shot, but if you can get both, do it! Then you can have a 2-player shoot-off and you'll have different guns to have fun with! Also, if you decide to get the Zapper, Link's Crossbow Training is WAY better than I expected! There's a TON of levels to play, and they're all a little different. It's almost worth getting the Zapper just for the game!

But yeah, there's my 2 cents! Hope this helps!

Thanks. I'll probably just get both becuase of Link's Crossbow Training. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Number of posts : 117

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:15 pm

My brother has one, hasn't touched it in 4 months. Lol.
He plays my 360. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:52 pm

Killer wrote:

Hahaha! That sucks! I'd be like "IT's MINE! GET OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Zzzax wrote:
Killer wrote:

Hahaha! That sucks! I'd be like "IT's MINE! GET OFF!"
but we play Halo 3 together. We rape. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:59 pm

Haha! I suck at Halo... but when I get a 360, I'll get better! I'll practice every day! lol!
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:00 am

Zzzax wrote:
Haha! I suck at Halo... but when I get a 360, I'll get better! I'll practice every day! lol!
Hopefully!
I'll help you!
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:01 am

Sweet! I'll let you know when I finally get one! Also, have you heard about Halo Wars?
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:05 am

Zzzax wrote:
Sweet! I'll let you know when I finally get one! Also, have you heard about Halo Wars?
GHEY!
It's a strategy game. blah!
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:07 am

Is it really? That sucks! I haven't heard too much about it, and I was hoping it would be like a Halo 4, but I guess not... That's not too good... What were the game developers thinking?!?
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:19 am

Zzzax wrote:
Is it really? That sucks! I haven't heard too much about it, and I was hoping it would be like a Halo 4, but I guess not... That's not too good... What were the game developers thinking?!?
Halo Wars is being made by a completely diffrent developers. Bungie made Halo 1-3, while Halo Wars is being made by Ensemble Studios, who made Age of Empires 3.
Back to top Go down
Zzzax

Zzzax

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:10 am

Oh! I didn't know that! I never liked the Age of Empire games (no offense to anyone) But Halo was tight! And I was just hoping it was the same gameplay as Halo, and maybe they could've branched off with a different story that revolves around the same Master Chief story! But now I KNOW I'm not buying it!
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:57 am

Zzzax wrote:
Oh! I didn't know that! I never liked the Age of Empire games (no offense to anyone) But Halo was tight! And I was just hoping it was the same gameplay as Halo, and maybe they could've branched off with a different story that revolves around the same Master Chief story! But now I KNOW I'm not buying it!

The story in Halo Wars takes place 21 years before Halo 1. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone Have a Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have a Wii?   Anyone Have a Wii? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Have a Wii?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RewardFree :: Games :: Nintendo Gaming-
Jump to: